As a NetDispatcher Sales Representative, you will play a critical role in driving our success through the growth of our direct sales channel.
You will need to grasp the fundamentals of our Field Service Management software, have an outgoing personality and professional approach that will enable you to build relationships with prospective customers, sign them as customers, and hand them off to our deployment process.
This is an entry level sales career opportunity for recent college graduate or college senior wanting to launch a software sales career.
We will train you how to sell, but will need an individual with high productivity, people skills and hardworking attitude with attention to details.
Your primary day-to-day tasks will consist of:
• Proactively handling inbound leads and turning them to product
presentations and closing them
• Actively sourcing new leads in local area (Houston, TX), primarily
through joining a local BNI Chapter
• Setting appointments and visiting customers on site
• Demoing NetDispatcher onsite and remotely via virtual meeting
• Creating quotes and contracts to sign up customers and hand it off to
• Assist in the creation and execution of quarterly marketing plans to
develop inbound leads
• Highly motivated, independent, self-starter with a passion for selling
• A four-year college education/degree, recent college graduate or
senior finishing studies within the next year
• Strong people skills and an ability to listen to customers and translate
their needs into actionable pre-sales tasks and new business
• Ability to overcome objections and challenges on phone and in
• Proven ability to communicate product strengths/benefits with
excellent verbal and written communication skills
• No salary, 1 month internship phase. After that;
• Base salary in the range of $20-30k annually
• 10-20% commission for licensing based on committed MRR
• 15% commission for setup and implementation fees
• Total first year annual salary target with commission: $40-60k
• Total second year annual salary target with commission: $60-80k
Background on Software:
NetDispatcher is a Field Management Service SaaS software to help
Landscaping and HVAC companies become paper free and automated.
The Software is very configurable and easy to use. This helps our
customers to service their customers better, be more profitable and
improve cash flow.
Pricing and Licensing Models
1. Freemium Model for 1 user
2. Silver License – $29.00 per user per month
3. Gold License – $39.00 per user per month
4. Platinum License starts at $49.00 and up per user per month
Setup fee start at $1.495 and up
Features of Software
* Sales/CRM / Quoting
* Customer Management
* Work Order Management and Estimates
* Drag and Drop Dispatching
* Alert & Workflows via email/SMS
* Service Agreements
* API to other Applications
NetDispatcher has developed an innovative product suite for Landscaping, HVAC and Commercial Building Maintenance sector. It handles sales, estimating, field personnel management, job management, invoicing and much more. With ease of use, scalable SaaS delivery method, and quick, low cost adoption powered with vast integration possibilities, partners and end users highly value our product offering and often consider it to be mission critical to their business.
NetDispatcher for its North America headquarters in the Woodlands, TX, is now looking for a talented and motivated Sales Representatives to help us quickly expand our customer base in North American market.
With established partners and key customers, now is the time to grow fast.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 281-815-4665