Why training is important?
There are many benefits of enrolling your staff in software training sessions, including:
- Better performance and productivity of the employees who are using the software. By undergoing training, your employees will improve their skills and knowledge and will build their confidence using Husky. This will overall improve their performance when using Husky Intelligence.
- By training your employees, it can significantly reduce the need for supervision and make them confident enough to go away and use Husky Intelligence on their own.
- When your employees are exposed to the training it helps standardize the work process. Your workers will apply and follow similar procedures as a result of their training.
- By exposing your employees to Husky training, it will help increase efficiency and productivity when using the software.
- Our training will get you up to speed on how to use Husky Intelligence and will also help you get the best out of it.
- By training your employees, it will get them invested and make them want to use Husky Intelligence, ultimately helping your business move away from paper.
How we train our customers at Husky
At Husky, we offer professional training to ensure that you and your team get the best out of our software. This training can either be delivered online or face-to-face.
For £89 per hour, professional 1-on-1 training will be delivered through our world class conferencing tools. Our online training is perfect for small groups of 1-3. However, if you want to train more than 3 people, then you will be more suited to our face-to-face training.
For £100 per hour, professional face-to-face training can be delivered at your premises. This is perfect if you want large groups trained up in using Husky Intelligence. The team training will be delivered as a presentation to your chosen group.
The training will delivered in the style of a presentation with the opportunity to ask questions. Prior to the sessions, you will be sent a training itinerary that we will refer to during the training session.
You can view and sign up to all our training and professional services here.